CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, March 7, 2008

so nyuh shi dae! 少女時代


which is also known as snsd...
or girls' generation....
^^
i got introduced by my friends...
at first i find them... cute... especially their dance!
^^
the songs also not bad... =D

their first hit was...
girls' generation....


then there was...
into the new world...


the remix version of into the new world...
which is one of my favs!


then there's another vid...
kissing u!


i heartx it!!!!

o yeah...
the members are...

TaeYeon(leader)
HyoYeon
SeoHyun
Tiffany
YoonA
Yuri
SooYoung
Sunny
Jessica

my personal favourite is...
all?
XD
yeah...
i heartx snsd!!! ^^

0 comments: