CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

29 nov

i still have got many things to do...
- post about hong kong...
- upload pictures *around 400*
- read twilight saga
- buy skool exercise books
- waiting for pmr results... O.O
- get "it" right
- catch up with music bank
- meet friends
- shopping?

pzzzztttttttt

and this morning i woke up at.. 8.49am
*the same time for the past few days too*
*i dont know why though...*
then i just lie on the bed listening to songs and almost falling back to sleep again
for an hour before i finally decided to wake up
i went in and out from the room twice thinking what to do next
went down and they said they want to go kl...
i didnt want to go
they kept asking me to go
especially my mom... . . .
i wanted to stay home
at first i wanted to catch music bank that i've been missing for 3 weeks...
then it seems that they didnt have that on the program...
my music bank was changed to some other program... *(&^#*&%)*&_)(*&)(&%^*
but i still didnt want to go
ended up getting scolded and i HAVE to follow
first we went to kl tower...
*i have no idea whose idea was this to go there*
to bring my granduncle to look see
get down from the car and v had to take shuttle bus up
okie.. i didnt want to go up first
i wanted to let my mom and granduncle go up first...
but my mom said.... come with me la... teman me...
i reluctantly followed...
when buying the tickets...
being one dumbo for NEVER bringing my ic out... not even the photostated one...
i had to pay... rm20
my mom's ticket got 50% ... rm10
my g.uncle rm17 *not malaysia but senior price*
dang...
WHY!?
then we called my aunt and cousin brother who was still down there...
and they said they didnt want to go up the tower...
again... why did my mom ask me to follow her?
went up the tower and back down...
turns out my g.uncle didnt really enjoy looking at those stuffs.....
*hurh...*
so after that we went to klcc
my brother recommended kim gary...
remembering how bad the service was when i was at sunway pyramid's kim gary... i said no
so we had kfc instead... *thank you!*
but how come i felt difficult eating this time? @@
then my brother went somewhere to print his photos... i wanted to follow him but my food was still on the way towards my mouth... i couldnt eat anymore...
so he left...
okie...
then they brought my g.uncle out to see the building? or was it scenery?...?!
waited... and waited... waited... for my brother to get back...
finally when he did... he gave my aunt some batteries for the g.uncle's camera... and he went off again...
this time i wanted to follow him...
it was hard keeping up...
his's tall and his legs are long... pzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttt how to keep up?!
but i did
doubling my steps each step he takes
and that is tiring..
this time
he walked to the park... to take photos
i followed
walked to the camera shop to print photos
i followed
he went to get a magazine
i followed *to think of this... i couldnt turn back to where the others were... they're probably just sitting there like when i left them...*
he went toilet...
i have to follow but of coz i didnt even go near the exit to the toilet...
he went isetan to get some other stuffs
i followed...
then he headed back down to get them
pzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttt......
at least i exercised?
and then home... hooray?

i got bored.... wanted to crap some crap...
pzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttt....................................................................

love,
kimmie

2 comments:

regina liang said...

re

regina liang said...

whoopppx, wrong one..
your posts is so long..
read until mata also sakit...

zzz.. haha...
why don't put chat box der...???