CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3rd march

3-3-o9
multiples of three... lol

i felt tired today
was kinda quiet today as well...
yesterday i read something suspicious
but i didnt really bother
knowing they wont tell me if i asked anyhow...
ye members had a 'surprised' bday party for me today
the surprise failed cos i entered the room too early while they were still preparing the cake...
lol
i felt really awkward...
didnt noe how to react to the situation...
they even got me two bars of chocolate and 24 pieces of ferrero rocher!
which i shared it with my fellow ye members...
plus the cake was... the WHOLE cake was CHOCOLATE!!!
they knew i was a chocolate freak... lol!!!
SYOK~
then we continued with ye meeting

thank you! all of you!! ^^

tomorrow
stay back til six... O.O
*I WANT LUNCH!!!!!! >< *

then thursday...
._.

*i am worried bout my coming exam... ><*

blank
kimmie

0 comments: