CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i am using my mom's laptop
lmao
kinda cool sitting here in the living room and online-ing?
buahahaha

it has been a while since i last online-ed
since saturday
and today is... tuesday?
i really dont remember what dates and days already...
@@
saturday
my mom came back ryte?
yes!
went airport go get her
while waiting for her to come out from the international arrival hall
(LCCT)
some ppl suddenly started singing
*my ears were stuffed with the earphone thingy*
i was wondering how come i hear some music that doenst come from my phone
then i looked around
yeap... ppl singing
for and from digi
haha
they were promoting some thingy which i'm not sure what it is
kinda cool
but super awkward
lol

sunday
my mom's bday
we were driving back to my kampung
had a stop at kfc/dunkin donuts
then continue driving
my mom suddenly wanted to eat durian
so stopped by a fruit stall
just when we were about to leave
the car wouldnt start
*i went super annoyed then*
ladaladalada
got some mechanic to come check
got it started
follow to the shop
needed to wait til 3...
-.-
couldnt wait that long.. went back to my kampung first
which was nearby only
ladaladalada
*i do not wish to continue with this...*
*yawns*
then that night
we had dinner
me
my mom
my auntie
my grandma
my uncle
my other uncle and his wife
my cousin brother
my niece
my nephew
lmao
my niece is only on year younger than me
><
we were eating
eating
eating
then suddenly someone came up with an idea to go sing karaoke
i tot they were kidding
turned out that they really wanted to go
HAHA~!
so after dinner around 8.30pm?
drove to seremban
and started singing
LMAO
i actually sang
hahahahahahahahahaha
the mic thingy keep screeching
*as if there's no tomoro of screeching business*
i almost went crazy by those screeches
T.T
sang till about 11.30pm
and the drive home was LONG!!
><
dunno how my mom could tahan driving that long so late
lol
finally reached home at 1am
buahahah
serious tired case

monday
hrm...
nothing happened?
haha
followed mom and bro to buy
a laptop for my mom
*and i'm using it right now~!!*
kinda cool
it has a sexy red colour as the cover
but its grey inside
lol
came home
dreamt myself to sleep
while sleeping i was dreaming
then when i woke up
i was SUPERBLY blur
lmao
after dinner went pyramid with my mom
ahhhaaaha
by the time we left house
it was already 8.30pm
so there was only about one hour left to shop
we were almost running around pyramid
xDD
manage to buy two things
shall not tell what it is
*shows tongue*
then went to yam-cha with my cousin sis that works in pyramid
lol


gonna go perhentian this friday~!!
heard that i've got to wake up at 4 or 5am just to catch the morning flight
xD
coming back late
thats all i've got as details
lol
and
there are plans to go ipoh either tomoro or thursday
wonder if it's still on or not
*canceled*
HAHA
i'm going for a photoshoot again later today
=)
loves,
kimmie

0 comments: