CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 dec 09

finally got to watch this today!



well honestly, i almost cried
reminds me how much i miss cheer
=(

currently i am dreaming of getting myself a trampoline!
hehe
sounds crazy
but i still can dream kan?
^^
owh and the trampoline is to practice my jumps
so that i wont completely loose touch of cheer
*winks*

then i also realised
i love dancing also for the same reason
=S
kinda sad thinking of it

anyhoo
once in awhile i still practice my scorpion stunt
ahaha
if u dont know what it is, u'd be wondering what exactly it is
if u know what it is,
then good for u
=D
let's see if i can get some experts to help capture me doing it
ahaha

i just miss cheer...
kimmie

0 comments: