CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, February 6, 2009

*blink blink*

so today is sixth of february?
just realised i didnt go to the school canteen for recess this whole week...
and stayed back everyday or go home before returning back to school...
have to admit that i was actually looking forward for the weekends...
the time where i get to sleep and rest... and also use the comp for the whole day?

omgee...
it has been quite a while since i went shopping...
eating proper lunch...
having dinner out
or having afternoon naps...
i miss these... T.T

i'm always late a few minutes when my aunt comes to fetch me home from school
sometimes from tuition too...
well... it seems that my aunt dont trust me... and that i'm wasting her time sending me up and down... ><
yeah... i get the wasting time matter... that is why i stay back almost everyday
but the trust......
how?

i forget things easily nowadays...
falling asleep in class is almost common*i try/tried my hardest to not sleep in class*
i get a little confuse about what teacher is teaching in class
but i do understand what is taught... need to revise...
having 4-6 hours of sleep on weekdays
homework still tolerable...

ah...valentines day is around the corner...
getting alittle busy managing the flowers and such... *YE...*
will we be able to finish wrapping on time??? @@
owh... and sports...
i cant jump 'long jump' anymore...
but i'll still try my best?

anything can happen...
what's next?

tired
kimmie

0 comments: