CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

twenty-first february zero-nine

*frustrated*
i got messed up with the jumping techniques and ended up with bruises on my back and hips
i managed to pass 1.25m...
didnt get to break my own record of 1.30m
and i'm representing school for mssd...
starting is already 1.25m
record for mssd and first place last year was 1.40m
my event falls on 25th Feb which is this coming wednesday *panics*
i will try my best!! ^^


i've been missing out a little on studies for the past whole week
couldnt finish up all my homework
when i start to do my homework at night i'd fall asleep *i was that tired?*
and i rarely talk to the ppl at home already...
when i come home, i'd eat and watch tv before getting ready to go back school or to tuition
then when i come back from tuition i'd go straight up to 'my' room and do my homework/sleep...
*is this call complaining? ><*

addmaths.addmaths.addmaths.

chemistry.chemistry.chemistry.

physics.physics.physics.
bio.bio.bio.
exam.exam.exam!!!
i'm worried about this too...

today there was 'merentas desa'

minus aina... * -.- *
so it was me and kammelia
*yvonne dumped me!! T.T *
owh well cant blame her... she wants to run takkan i stop her?
first half of the route i was the pulling kammelia back...
and walk most of that half route...
i got feddap then i switched on my hp's walkman to listen to songs
got 'semangat-ed' abit and i ran most of the 2nd half of the route...
last year i was the one that got pushed/pulled by aina and kammelia
this year... it was me who pulled kammelia...
*aina had to do some presentation thingy and need not run*
managed to get number 46... *i'm actually quite satisfied with it! ^^ *
almost vomited once i finished the run... ....
and i was pretty hungry,thirsty and exhausted after that...

it's the last week of february...

another month passes just like that... =(
what's gonna happen next?


march line up so far...

-1st march : sports day
-5th march - 12th march : .........
-13th march : ......
-14th march - 21st march : school hols
-17th march : ???????'s bday
-23rd march - 25th march : exam
-24th march : ?????'s bday?

hurh...
please do remind me... i cant really remember things nowadays.... ><

optimistic?
kimmie

0 comments: