CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

hrm... it feels weird
cos last week i was sleeping in tent
and this week i'm sleeping on a bed
SOOOOO COMFORTABLE~! ^^

ponteng-ed two days of school this week... ><
monday and saturday.

managed to finish two karanganS today! ^^
but that took me the whole day to finish... -.-
hrm...
and i couldnt stop searching for food to eat~
dont know why though xD

lmao~
i just found out my c.brother tagged me as
"kimmie the supermodel cousin"
on his blog
-.- i wonder why

snsd- Etude performance is out!
cuteness~! ^^

colours colours colours~
kimmie

0 comments: