CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

too much relaxing

i got my phone! ^^
was too lazy to post about it
for two weeks already? hahaha

w705
and because Regina, Yvonne and Xin Yee has the same phone
and theirs are silver...
i bought the red one
and i love it! ^^
went kl to get my phone. by then i was still undecisive.
either iPhone or w705...
then i asked my mom to call me so i can get her opinion...
which was a good thing... ^^
cos last tuesday apple announced the release of iPhone 3GS...
which means... the older iPhone's price dropped... fifty percent -.-
yeay! good thing i din buy iPhone~

been using the wifi at home everyday
too lazy to sit in front of the computer... xD

what have i been doing this hols :
sleep
eat
online
bought phone
watched night at the museum2 and hannah montana the movie
attend tuition
went pyramid twice -.-
done part of my homework
more sleep
more online

what i havent do:
hrm... was i suppose to wash my shoes?
homework.
ye product

seriously too much pampering already...
i should be studying when i could
but i'm not
=S

dang
lazy to type edi...
blardy hormones.-.-

bummed
kimmie

0 comments: