CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

17th oct o9

my maroon coloured w705 phone
is out of its mind
AGAIN
about 11 to 12 pm last night.

1. i dont know what happened. it suddenly just black out after i ended a call and was about to continue with my wifi-ing facebook and a notice popped up telling me my inbox is full.

2. patiently waited for it to revive.

3. revived. felt something was wrong with it.

4. wondering why my phone stated "No Netw. Coverage"

5. checked my inbox. empty.

6. wondering wth was wrong with my phone. i took out the battery and sim card and put them back.

7. on. same thing.

8. tried to charge the phone. notice came up mentioning. "Phone cannot be changed. You must use a Sony Ericsson battery."

9. frustrated. left it and went to sleep.

10. woke up this morning. phone still the same as i left it yesterday.

11. tried to on wifi. nothing.

12. wondering if it's actually my sim card's spoiled. replaced with my brother's sim card. same case.

13. feddap. left it aside

14. few hours later i tried to play some songs. it went playing normally for a moment then stopped. pressed stop. pressed play again. it lagged then died off.

15. it revived, showing same signs as usual. "No Netw. Coverage"

i cant charge it too
so it's dead for good right?
lmao
sad case
i bought it for about two months ago
from Sungei Wang.
so "don't buy from there"
would be a note to myself next time i wanna buy a phone.

the first time it went retarded was
only one month after i started to use it
it was the battery's fault then
now
i dont know
and i'm frustrated already

pah~
shall just let it be
see if i nice patient enough to wait til i get to repair my phone
wonder how am i gonna contact ppl now?
since i sms text everyday
-.-
bad luck.

fed-up
kimmie

0 comments: