CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

chocolate indulgence

no i'm not talking about that secret recipe's chocolate cake
but it's almost similar to it
=)

chocolate,
never fails to make me smile like an idiot.
really!


why?
recently i had a chocolate hiatus
it's the hols
i was even LAZY to go search for food
so i didnt get my much needed dose of chocolate
*someone said because of this, i had bad temper*
*buwahahhahahaha, probably?*
so today,
*because i was hungry anyways*
i FINALLY wasnt lazy to go grab some
...
*looks at the chocolate box*
*unwraps the chocolate box*
*opens the inner layer of the plastic*
*the chocolates were staring back at me*
*picks one up...*
*pops one into my mouth*
*then i started smiling like an idiot*
HAHA!

well dark chocolate infact,
it has that GREAT chocolate taste ever!
*of cos it cant be too bitter or else it wouldnt taste good for me*
=D
i even asked my sis to buy back hershey's special dark from the airport when she's coming home
^^
really hope she does!!!

then for dinner today
at about nine something pm,
my auntie came back with mcD's
*yes!! AGAIN! xD*
the first thing i reached for was
chocolate sundae
buwahahahhaa
eventhough it was a lil melted
i was still smilling like a complete idiot
good thing noone was looking
*winks*

my 16th birthday this year
guess what?
they got me
a cake
it was chocolate
the whole thing!
they even got me ferrero rocher too!
sweet 16 indeed~!

then there was one time
i was suppose to open a back account
but i was at the right age to open an account myself
but anyhow,
we asked the person in charge about some inquiries
*it was a she*
i was eating a bar of chocolate that time
while my auntie was doing the questioning
she asked my age
i told her 16
then i think it was my uncle who asked me why was i eating chocolate or something
then that lady said
"sweet 16 ma"
haha
awesome.

and there are times i go to 7 eleven before tuition starts
i buy cornetto's chocolate ice-cream
and my idiotic smiling face could be seen by everyone

i got baskin robbins two scoop ice cream that time
one of them was chocolate
i was indulging to it while walking around tesco
my friend saw me
embarrassing.
><

seriously, i love chocolate!
i bring koko krunch to school everyday
*if i could*
a box of milo every morning before i go to school
and every other chocolate form comes in later after that.
=D

yes!
flashbacks on my chocolate encounters
*may be repeating some of my previous posts... sorry xD*

i cant imagine if i get to go willy wonka's chocolate factory one day
*that is if it is real of cos*
if not... at least a chocolate factory like hershey's would be awesome!
i wonder if i stand not eating them!
xDD

and i know there are many of u out there as well =)
kimmie

0 comments: