CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, April 17, 2009

17th april o9

i had a bad dream...
either last night or this afternoon...

because it has been awhile since i last spoke to my mom
and i've been pretty busy lately...
in my dreams, it felt as if i lost my mom...
and that she will never come back to me
i cried my heart out *in my dreams that is*
this made me treasure her even more...
엄마, 많이 사랑! ^^

speaking of this afternoon
it was one of the best so far! *except it was blardy hot...*
first when i came back from school
i was wondering where did the yellow car go... and the house seemed empty...
good thing the door wasnt lock so i can go in! =)
so i had lunch and i watched tv...
while watching tv i actually fell asleep! ...
so i got feddap
i went upstairs and slept!
from 2pm till 6pm! *SYOK!!!!!^^*
but i keep waking up after an hour because it was freaking HOTTTT!!!
and i was too lazy to get up to on the aircond... haha!


de-spirited
kimmie

0 comments: