CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, April 3, 2009

dear 오빠,

it's been awhile since i last posted
this week had been weird


first there was choki choki "war"
i won 2 sticks of choki choki but it dissapeared for 3 times
searched everywhere for it but it keeps popping out of no where
i thought there was a ghost around me...
got scared. left the choki choki there.
my friend then told me it was her who took it...
returned to class to retrive my choki choki.

then it was april fool's day
got pranked.
failed pranking ppl... -.-

i also found out that my locker... also belongs to someone else...
i dont usually use my locker so when i suddenly open it few days back
other ppls stuffs were in there... yeah. that pissed me a little... -.-
seems that the teacher cant keep proper records on who gets which locker...

and how come so many of them arent feeling well this week? ><
get well soon! ><

brought koko crunch everyday to school this week
except today... haha

=S
kimmie

0 comments: