CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28th April

well
i didnt die yesterday
nobody actually asked me why i spent that much
plus, i found out there were actually not enough!
*the things for the name keychain*
so much for worrying... ><

yesterday right after school went to Minn's house to bake cupcakes for today's sale
which was about... 2.30pm
i was there till 6pm?
i didnt really check the time... haha
this time i didnt had the mood to decorate those cupcakes
not really bothered this time it seems... ><

owh!
i broke my phone last thursday...
wanted to release some tension by throwing a pillow
without realising my phone was in my left hand
*raises both hands - throws pillow+phone - crash - six pieces lying all over the floor*
first reaction : stunned
next reaction : panic
following reaction : worried trying to fix it
then : almost cried
after that : gave up, uses old phone...
until now...
i told my auntie, she first said that i intended it... * T.T *
then after tuition she told me that she could give me 500 to get a new phone
but i didnt want to
my mom called after that
she also offered me to get a new phone
still insisted
until today that is... started to search for a new phone... =)
the current one that catches my attention would be W760i
still prefer sony ericsson phones NOW, i like slide phones!
well thanks to the not-so-nice flip phones from sony ericsson
that's why i prefer slide phone now...
I MISS MY PHONE!
because i cant play my korean songs whenever i want to already... =(
my old phone is still working for now...
will use it for as long as i can? lol

i wasnt really involved with today's sale
since it's career day at my school
i decided to check some colleges/universities out
my gosh
i dont even know anything
from what i want to be, what type of courses availabe, what colleges/universities do,
to practically everything... -.-
taking brochures from each booth that seems interesting
and wondering if they'll tell me things i don't know anything of
some did but i think i'll forget them soon... ><
*JYE! KOR! pls tell me something soon...*
but it seems like all the colleges/u offers business but not much of science subjects...
really blurrr...

then in class i was suddenly laughing like some drunkard person
for half an hour
til my cheeks hurt and i even had tears
hrm...

*sighs*
kimmie

0 comments: