CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, July 10, 2009

crazy.
i woke up at 5am
thinking it was 6am
i tot i was late then i went to bath and get everything ready
knocked on my auntie's room door to get my school uniform
she opened and looked at the clock and said
"u crazy ah?"
i still didnt realise it until i went down,
my phone alarm rang 5.55am
i was like
O.O
and then i finally realised how crazy i had been for that half an hour long
-.-


when i was in school
all i remember was behaving crazy
couldnt remember what i did
or why i did it
sighx
i really hope some one can tell me what's happening to me soon
before i totally change
into someone i dont even noe
wow.
crazy.
i'm actually confessing
-.-

owh~!
i'm sitting behind now
hrm...
it's pretty hot at times
but other than that
i get to be alone sometimes
=)
and i get more attention from teachers
cos they always find the back row ppl are daydreamers
as in those who dont pay attention to teacher
and
i have never stop bringing food into class
*ah... another confession*
though there ARE times i dont have food
then i'll start complaining to myself =D
best part is... sharing! ^^
hrm...
so far the most shared food in class would be koko krunch!
haha~!!
^^ 4B moments~!

hah!
i'm still addicted to "Tell Me Your Wish"
dancing to it almost anytime possible
singing it in my head
it just never leaves my head~!
owh
Gee suddenly popped out of nowhere
so did Noerago and Sorry Sorry
haha~!
i miss Super Junior!!! T.T

owh
here's a precaution to everyone who knows me:
do.not.believe.everything.i.say
u wanna noe the reason for that?
it is simply because...
i dont trust what i'm saying myself
=D

btw...
i sometimes dont understand...
why
why
and why
hrm...
i wonder if i will ever get answers for my whyS?
crazy
kimmie

0 comments: