CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, July 3, 2009

I.Miss.Blogging!!
and the comp
and the full BLAST of music from the comp
HIGH DEFINITION of youtube fullscreen

dang.
it has been a week...

btw. i've been wondering.
u never give me anything for my birthday
u never give anyone anything for their birthday
so, should i give u one on your birthday?

=)

KLCC, 30th June o9
lmao. we had six buses from our school itself
five FULL of form1s and 2s
and not even half bus full of morning sessions
*the other half was also form1s and 2s*
so we were the sesat-ed ppl
=D
i finally got to go PetroScience.
sakai much?
VERY!
it was mainly for kids... after all...
buses and buses of kids came to klcc on that day as well
including a group of kindergartens... ><
kids.
minn and yvonne plus edwin went there go "kkap guai lou"
as in spazz at pretty/handsome/hot foreigners*whites*
it was one tiring day.

hrm... what else?
sotong
*rachel*
jellyfish
*regina*
and bloatfish
*me*
LMAO~ that made all 3 of us laugh til our tummies ache

am watching some of SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish performances
Tiffany is so funny
it's like she's trying too hard to be sexy..
><

stomach
my bio teach pronounces it as 'ssto-mash'
cekap!
"ruminant has 4 sstomash"
then she shows a slide
stating
each stomach has 4 chambers
a friend behind me said
"a ruminant has 4 stomachs, each stomach has 4 chambers, so ruminant has 16 chambers."
lmao.

depression.
what is it?

i attempted to dance
SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish
^^
still cacat though.
><
and i'm still in the process of learning it
>.o
ah dang. where's super junior?

i totally forgotten about cheer o9
til amerlyn sms-ed me
it's this weekend!!! ><
how to go?!
T.T


aiyyerhk...
homework. homework. and more homework. ><

and so you're telling me i should not have any enjoyment in my life.
yeay.
kimmie

0 comments: