CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

i injured myself
*applause*applause*

after tuition 8.30pm, 17 July o9
i was about to enter the car
opened the door
saw there were stuffs there
i couldnt sit
so i closed back the door
realised my left pinky got trapped by the car door
right hand full of things
asked rachel to open the door for me
released my finger after few seconds trapped
rachel already freakin out
tried to calm myself down
so she could stop freakin out
trying to stand the pain
but couldnt
kept complaining to rachel how much it hurts
reached home
rachel helped open the front gate and close it
went in the house
started freakin out when i found out my auntie wasnt in
called her
started to spill out what happened
almost bursted into tears
but didnt
aunt came back
brought me out to the doctor
one of the stupidest doctor i've met
she asked me if i wanted to drill a small hole on my fingernail to release the blood
scared, i didnt want to
*she look like she didnt wanna layan me
-.-
like she was forced to treat me
open clinic for what?! -.-*
there was nothing for her to do about my
"marble sized left pinky"
fingernail half black
at first it was blue
then it slowly turned black
haha.
RM35
went Giant to pick up sis
bought some food for my own
most important : chocolate.
was sms-ing "panicked-stricken-worried" sotong chew
i got to eat my dinner at ten
watched music bank twelve midnight
couldnt sleep
slept on the sofa in the living room
woke up few times
couldnt reli sleep
woke up at seven
came up to sleep somemore
by now,
my swollen marble sized pinky's fingernail
is fully black
aunt woke up
asked her if she could bring me to doctor
went hospital
*much better doctor
he was what normal person would do
being NORMAL
unlike the other one
DEAD -.-*
doctor nicely explained
that there's noneed to worry about it
it'll slowly go off
so i asked him
the other doctor said you could poke a hole in the fingernail to release the blood
but this doctor said
if u poke a hole
i'll get infection
*cekap man the other doctor -.- *
RM50
at least this time i dont have to worry already
my auntie said
"pay money for lessons"
my sis said
"pay rm85 for nothing"
haha

...now
i'm usin the computer
pretty hard to type cos my pinky cant press anything?
but i'm learning to adapt
i'm wondering how am i gonna wash my hair later
...hrm
anddddddd
i dont know if i can sew
o.o
crap mann

most probably will be screaming in school on monday
as i need to use my hands alot
haha
endure the screech my friends =D
saddmann
i cant dance genie properly with my injured finger
slight movement makes it hurt a lil... =(
T.T

urgh...
it hurts i tell u
my fingernail is BLACK already
size of a marble
awesome eyh?
hahahhah~!
you'll get to see it for the next 3 weeks
hurh
syit
in pain
kimmie

0 comments: