CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Monday, August 3, 2009

2nd August o9

i "worked" that evening
being my brother's so called assistant
xD
taking my other cousin's prewedding photos
=)



venue: several places in Putrajaya
time: 4.20pm - 8.40pm
*that was the exact time taken for the whole shooting session*

cousin brother(the tall one)
asking my
other cousin(white dress)
to pose there?
haha~!!
reflected photo of the photography in session



i likey this pic
=)

this pic too~!
=)
i like the tree's reflection ont the floor and that TREE itself~!
^^

=)

i was the reflector and the flasher
i think
haha
tried studying a lil of my sejarah there
but couldnt
-.-
owh well
i think i manage to get some words from the textbook in my head?
xDD

btw
these photos were taken by me
with my w705
i likey
=)


u made my like photography!
kimmie

0 comments: