CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

ice-SCREAM 2

i had my share of ice cream again today~!
this time
it was all MINE~!!
best part of all...
it was BASKIN ROBBIN'S~!
bestest part?
TWO SCOOPS~!!!
ahhhh
syok giler
bestestrest part
i got chocolate~!!!
too bad it was only one of the scoop
the other one was sunshine sorbet?
i think so
but the chocolate totally dominated my taste buds
hahaha

i immediately went hyper
the second i ate the ice cream
hahah~!
met jiajung
i was already hyper
*smilling like an idiot*
because of the ice cream
hahahha~!
then i was walking around tesco with that cup of ice cream in my hand
at one point my fingers went frozen?
haha
literally
finished eating but i couldnt find the **** rubbish bin
cekap man
they actually HID the rubbish bin
-.-

HYPER~!
kimmie

0 comments: