CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

4B Survey – if u had a wish…..?

Well I did a survey where I passed this paper around class and some just blindly filled it up.
Didn’t read the question properly also -.-

Question :
If u were given a wish that can come true what would it be?
Note :
think properly! Be selfish id you have to! And be truthful. =)

See… it stated A WISH not several. LMAO.

Lau Wai Keong
I wish my life will be better! As in my friends also! =)

Yudhis
I wish I get a happy life with a girl I love and she loves me 2. xD… LMAO…

Justin Chan
Wish to have a better life –the richest…most powerful and influential person in the country(LOL.. XD)… the ‘bestest’! and to be the “happiest-go-luck-guy” in the world. LMAO kah…kah… =P

Yuvaraj
I wish to be the prime minister of Malaysia or at least the richest man in Malaysia. I would also like to be a part of the Playboy Mansion.

Nitaykumar
I wish I could be the richest guy in the world and everyday ‘Tut’ with a white gal.

Alvin
I wish to be richer than those 2 above. I wish Nitya will grom from a seed to a weed to a small weed to moderate size weed and lastly a TREE!!

Kausalya
Hmmm….. I’m not very greedy…. I wish everyone have a peaceful and happy life with their loved ones including myself. A small and satisfactory wish 4 me.

Chaermala Rani
I wish I would get a guy who really loves me…. Romantic sweet guy of course… (LOL) =)

Jia-Jung
I wish that everybody I know and myself to get a happy and healthy life! Hopefully, they won’t get H1N1 or other diseases. As long as we… live our life comfortably~ God Bless!!! (No matter what religion you are) =)

Hilmi Akmal
Hmm… let’s see… I got a list of resolutions but why dun we come on the main one. I just wish to have a better life and improve my football as far as I can go.

Yiting
A peaceful world forever!!! Everyone in a good life.

Aween
I wish I can be a successful doctor and can be a good daughter for my parents. HaHa! Wish me luck!!!

Lee Jun Yan
I wish I can have power to make a criticisms about any rules which are irrelevant to the academic progress of students in school. (eg. Wearing tie made ppl hotter as the weather in Malaysia is hot. That rule should be removed in every school in Malaysia)

Safwan
I wish I can be the angel of death and destroy the world. lol…. I will kill all humans. Useless human! And bring MJ alive.

Fernandez
I wish to have a successful life and a great job with a very good pay. I want to be rich, not filthy stinking rich, just rich enough to afford a Lamborghini and every video game and home entertainment system in the world. And when I’m rich and have money to spare, I will be a philanthropist, just like my music idol : Michael Jackson!!!! Hee Hee, aouh!! Billy jean not my love…. She just a girl

Regina Liang
I wish for success and favours throughout my life… And, I’d want a carefree life, where I don’t have to worry about anything, -for a better world. without violence and etc.. for a guy- a good God –given guy to love me throughout my life :D :D I want a fuchsia pink Volkswagen beetle @@ and drumstick xD

Thiba
I wish to change school and start a new life… besides, I … wish to correct all my mistakes that I did in the past… And of course achieve the goals that I have. In my life… xD … LOL

Joel
I wish Nitya will be able to BE a new leaf! xD

Ying Quan
(one wish is not enough la… xD) I wish to have him back with us.

Rach
Hankyung know I exist xD. Wan my family to be happy. Future job with good-hold-moly-awesome-bom
bastic-omfg-luxurious pay. And… have da best husband in the world. x) I want cupcake!! =)

Kit Yean
I wish to be a rich person. And no need to work or earn money in the future.

Xi Yin
I wish to be happy everyday

PEI YEE
I hope got a lot of money to shopping and go travelling in the whole world. I hope my job is relaxing and the most important in salary must be high oO ;) hope can meet a best husband in my life ;) I hope all my dreams come true X)

Yiing Yee
Move to new house asap.!!! Dad’s company becomes bigger and we will be richer… or richest? Lawls! Wish my family and I healthy and happy everytime! And! I wish to be Hero Kim Jae Joong’s wife! xD Must have a sweetest Honey Moon at BORA BORA!! Woo…

Ginsky
I wish everyone can go to heaven

Natasha Yap
I wish that my life could satisfy my everyday. To be a famous, well-known singer. I want fame!! I want my family to always be happy and safe! I want DCCS to be my husband ^^! I want health, wealth. And all that can satisfy me… And for all my love ones too. I wish I could make my parents proud =) … Darn… so many wishes =P (if become “model” also not bad ) xD … Do better in my education =) …. I want my very own sports car! Woo hoo!

Haniza
I wish dat I can success in my life. I want to be a very well-known, richest, happiest doctor/woman ever. I also want a very good, responsible, romantic and also religious husband dat can guide me and our children. I want to make my parents and everyone proud of me. (wah… so perasan rite?) hihi… =P Please pray 4 me!! *peace sign*

Asifa
I wish I can get a better life! Success in my SPM next year with flying colours. Get my Mr.Right… who is rely love me, neva get dumped into me! I hope we all get wat we want.

Jin Yong
I wish everyone will be grateful with what they have and stop striving for unnecessary stuff.

Mei Kuan
Lee Hom singing infront of me for 1 day!!! Ignore Hui Hsing’s wish…!!!

Hui Hsing
Lee Hom won’t sing infront of Mei Kuan but sing infront of me and talk to me !!! I wish I dun nid to study, x exam, x work but got money $$!!

Vivian
If I only have one wish, then I will use the only wish to wish my other wishes come true!!!

Ker Yi
I wish to be a better person.

Pui Chi
I wish my and m family life will happy. My parents are healthy and my brother don’t be naughty anymore. I wish I can success in my life too.

Sheena
I wish my life and all those who I know to be happy. Straight a’s for SPM wont hurt either =D

Gaa Mun
Get all A1 in SPM.

Tan Leng
I wish everyone that I know in my life will be happy everyday and can get good results in exams. ^-^

Yee Kay
I wish all of you enjoy your own life and be happy always. And get straight A1 for SPM.

Husna
I wish that one day I’ll achieve my dreams. What is it? Biarlah rahsia…


See what I mean?
LMAO~!!! 99% of u guys had multiple wishes… xD

39 students,
god knows how many wishes,
1wish unable to “collect” – Xin Yee’s ><

Lastly, ME! Kah Sim!
I simply wish for unlimited wishes. =)

4B 2oo9

0 comments: