CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23rd december o8

yeay!
we can dance "into the new world" already!
just need to brush up a little... ><
and we need to record to prove! xD

went to regina's bday/ christmas party today...
omg!
i'm so sorry for not bringing a bday present today!!! TT
i will make it up to u!!! so sorry!!!
i hurt my leg...AGAIN!... *hooray~*
and it bleeded...
u noe those plastic stools?
somehow my leg got tangled and got cut by IT...
didnt know i was that deep until i saw blood from the cut....
and regina has got NO PLASTER in her house...
well not that i needed one...
just surprised how come there were none... cos i've got like a box of it... xD

oooo!!!!
i just found out there's this soshified malaysia gathering!!! *this is a fan club of snsd called soshified*
it's on 27th dec... at klcc!
but i dont think i'll get to go... BUT I REALLY WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

i went 'breaking dawn' hunting...
but there were none... i checked with some friends and they said there were none too...
T.T
i'm almost done with my eclipse!!!
and i want to continue!!!!!!
why didnt i just bought it from penang?! T.T

lazy to think what to type already la....
lol

love,
kimmie =)

1 comments:

regina liang said...

haha, it's okay that u didn't bring my present.. actually, i kinda told everyone not to bring my presents, cuz you guys are like bringing food.. and i'll feel bad if you get the present also.. and u know, it's not my fault that my hse doesn't have plasters. haha, sorry thought, cuz my brother is the only one who needs at least 2 boxes a month, cuz he plays football and such.. so blame him.. i'll make sure kah sim, if there's gonna be anymore outing in the future, i'll make pretty sure that there's plasters supplies in my hse. k.. and u know.. ah, nothing.. bubye.. u should really put a chat box..=)