CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, December 26, 2008

26th Dec o8

i learnt how to make blinkies and gifs!!! ^^
but i still need practice and be more creative... hehe
i shall show u the results soon... =D

yesterday there was a barbeque party here...
but they are my cousin brother's friends...
well it wasnt easy getting a place to cook my own food at the barbaque thingy... xD
good thing there was pizza!
and i did manage to cook some... after they were done...
favourite : melted marshmallowS!! ^^

woke up at 11.30am... *i slept at 3 something the night b4... =)*
and i watched tv after that... until 4pm... *monk marathon on star world... and i had nothing better to do anyways haha!*
my cousin sister came back from australia today...
and i finally GOT my ice-cream! ^^
after getting my chocolate sundae from mcD... we waited for awhile longer...
then walked over to the arrival area... *LCCT*
and waited for half an hour more... *waited for one hour since we got there*

bla bla bla dinner bla bla bla...
now i blog and i'll be on my photoshop again! haha!
at least i'm doing something creative? and using my brains... xDD

bored.

tuesday... 30th Dec o8...

*i dont know if i'll get to celebrate new year properly... it will all depend on... "30th Dec o8"*
T.T

i wonder what should i do tomoro??...

blank,
kimmie

0 comments: