CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

scars

since i was a kid...
injuries were unavoidable with my clumsy nature
the least were bruises
the worst....well... there are some
here are some of them that i could remember with the scars i have on me... xD

my chin has said to be "opened" around 3 times
my auntie told me when i was 4 or 5 i was running up the stairs and i fell
though i dont really remember was it the first or the 2nd time i hit my chin and it tore open
it needed stitches but i fell again
so i guess it was the first? xD
the third time i remember clearly
i was jumping into a swimming pool but i was scared it was deep so i jumped in facing the wall
and so it bleeded... it hurts though
but i guess i'm not the only one with this scar... i know my cousin brother has one... xD

the next one was because
i dropped the ketchup bottle...
i dont know how but i did
then i panicked and i stepped on some glass
lol
i was like calling my auntie to "save" me but she was busy doing something else
finally she came
i think she did wash it then bandaged it... *i think*
but she still took me to the doctor incase the wound still had glass in it
yeap
i remember wearing slipper to skool... primary 3?
it was pretty hard to walk and bath...

then there was a time i was riding a bike at some relatives
i guess i rode too fast and turn suddenly
so i fell
this one was a hole

recently
i got one
i was pushing my grandma's wheelchair up the hill
it got stuck... my leg whacked it... it hurt
but i tot it was like another bruise...
then when i went back in the house my mom asked what happened to my leg
then i saw it was bleeding...

and there were some not caused by me...
but it's there
haha
memories?

love'
kimmie

0 comments: