CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

nightmareS.

everynight i sleep at around 12-1am...
and i dont remember getting a DREAMLESS sleep for the past few months
especially for the past whole week
i could actually remember the dreamS i had the night before when i wake up the next day
and when i wake up... i feel very tired...
my body ache... and my eyes were like as if i cried the night b4...
i can remember waking up alot of time when i was sleeping...
definitely not sleepwalking or anything...
i can remember waking up then going back to sleep continuing the dream
and suddenly in my dreams i could jump to some other totally different scene and all...
there's one... in my dream where in a few seconds i knew i was going to die and i woke up... i could feel that i couldnt bare seeing what was going to happen next...
that was why i woke up...
when i woke up durin this dream i couldnt move... my whole body was like frozen...
*surprisingly i resisted and reached for my phone to check the time... 4.48am... and then went back to my original position and stoned*
yesterday... i remember that in my dream... i was getting my pmr results...
and i got a " C " and alot of b's and only 2 or 3 a's ...
that is scary!!! T.T
what's happening?!
i want my sleep back!!!
T.T >.<

love'
kimmie

0 comments: