CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

today is thursday

lol... i'm home...
doing things i would usually do...
read
watch tv
sleep
eat
online
doing any random things like dancing?

and i bought some books to read...
study books...
the format and the contents...
it scares me...
for now i guess... lol.

i finally finished my new moon...
now reading eclipse...
AND hunting for breaking dawn... xD

I GOT TO WATCH MUSIC BANK!!!! ^^
yay!
but i dont think i will get to watch once school starts...
T.T

too bored until i dont know what else to type... xD

oooh!
and my hair is short already!...
lol... xDD

results coming out soon...
skool is starting soon...
suju's 3rd album coming out next year!
snsd's 2nd album coming out next year!
and i'm gonna be 16...
hooray?

hugx,
kimmie

0 comments: