CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19 may

i cant wait for the hols!
actually
for the last day of exam...
27th may
boo.

semangat ppl.
exam also go jogging almost everyday
but i cycle instead.
haha. ^^
good also
helps me to "ignore" the computer
ngeh ngeh
but. i still get pulled in by the computer
cos i need to hear that super junior song
eventhough i'm not listening to it
it just wouldnt stop playing in my head.
maniac.? thank you!
wait. i managed to intro "it's you" and "sorry sorry" to some of you
and!! it's l.o.v.e! ^^

facebook is getting really addicting lately
thanks to the
"friends for sale" and "restaurant city" applicant
and
youtube is as usual,
my super junior spazz site
the hd (high definition) option just made it so much more worth the wait
^^V

is there any visual learning for bio chem and phy?
study until i dont want to study already lerh.
how?
still need to study anyhow.
boo.

i'm kinda desperate to go to the beach
dont know why
but i really really want to go.
sighx.
the breeze, the sun, the clear sea *is redang still clean?*
and to stare up into the sky at night on the beach...
aaahhhh!!!!! ><

i screwed up my exams pretty badly
hurh.

and i've been staying back almost everyday
eventhough it's exam week
staying back in school helps
by making me STAY away from the computer
*u see! i'm supposed to be studying NOW and yet i'm here blogging... T.T *

owh yeah
that two pengawas.
make me merajuk oni.
=Z

lol. my phone's battery has been dead since like almost an hour and a half ago...
w705. i want that phone
and yvonne got hers already!
yay her. boo me.
owh well
i'm waiting for the hols to get my phone
then, i can explore my phone without worrying about exam!
^^V


i love super junior! ^^
kimmie

0 comments: