CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

seventh may

wow.
my blog seems really dead...
><

exam's next week and it'll last two weeks two days...
omg!!!
and and!
i havent really study yet... T.T

i've been scaring myself lately
i tot i lost a whole lot of money
when i actually misplaced them
which makes me wonder
what if i really loose them one day? @@

facebook's addicting to me now
haha
especially with that 'friends for sale' thingy
we keep buying each other's friends as our own pet
xD
and there are some kiddo but addicting games as well
haha
and my mom has a facebook account too!
lalala~


lol
dont know what to type about larh...
><


my super junior album is in the car! whaaa~~~ i love ittt!!!! ^^
and i've got some prezzies to get
one for my sister
one for my auntie
one for teacher
and one for... u! haha
i've got my mom's one done
so yeapp... ^^
exam.exam.exam
kimmie

0 comments: