CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

rants

i stopped taking care of other ppl's feelings
sometimes when ppl get angry
and sometimes it seems really unreasonable to me
i dont bother apologising for it...
what benefits i get if i continue to protect their feelings?
in the end when i get hurt
noone gives a shit
maybe i am being sensitive
and when will they ever learn that not only THEY have freaking feelings
and that they NEED TO TOLERATE OTHERS ALSO?!
not always THEM and ONLY themselves?
how many hundred times i've been crying myself to sleep at night
and never telling anyone about my problems
i admit it's my own fault for not telling anyone
it's not that big anyways...
and it's MY problem
until the day i go mad and start laughing for no damn reason... -.-
but even i say i dont bother about ppl's feelings already
i still do...

1 comments:

Carson L. said...

I know how you feel...

don't worry sayang..