CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mommy's day

my mother's days have always been special
why?
simply because i get to celebrate mother's day for two ppl
-my mom
-my auntie

this year would be a lil more special
-my mom
-my auntie
-natasha
-my grandma
-my other auntie
plus one of my uncle's birthday

natasha's was for fun
cos she called herself a mother to...
me, thiba, asifa and yuvaraj?
yeah... yuvaraj special case... haha

today we had a small celebration back at my hometown...
went to uncle's house which was quite near...
celebrate mother's day for... my auntie, grandma and my other auntie
plus my uncle's birthday
hehe
proness...
all in one?
yummy steamboat
i didnt know why but i kept eating...
-.-


but the two main people for today's post would be
my mom and my auntie..

my mom.
SHE IS MY MOM! how to not celebrate?
but there is one sad thing
i dont remember celebrating mother's day with my mom before
she's working overseas...
and all i get to do is to sms her and wish her?
being the bad daughter...
i didnt send her presents
though i did before but not this time...
i bought her present from australia already
it's a plate with the word 'mom' on it...
gonna give it to her when she comes home!!
the post i posted on 17th april about that bad dream?
that made me realised how much she means to me...
eventhough she's almost never beside me
but i know i'll always have her
always.

my auntie?
what else is there to say?
i have been living with her since two years old
i dont know what i'll be without her
she drives me anywhere i wants to go
made pretty dresses for me to wear when i was little
she...
she treats me as her own child
otherwise i'll never know what a mother's love is like
*being away from my mother is not normal*
*and eventhough i'm not really her child...*
how could i ever repay her?
btw
me and my cousin brother shared a present
we bought a dog plush toy
that looked like dao dao... hehe
and since that toy looked like young joe*our previous previous dog* and dao dao
we'd chosen that for her...
she really loves dao dao... sometimes i envy it... haha
she's dao dao's mummy too! lucky dog!!!!

back to the viPeople for today,
they both buy things for me
bring me to places
they know what's best for me
but sometimes i dont understand and ended up with arguments with them
although they dont really show that they love me
but the littlest things they do
that actually brings a whole lot of meaning
and show me that they care for me
once i thought of shifting out and live alone
so that i won’t bother my auntie anymore
but i couldnt cos i've got no money and i'm not matured enough to do so...

then i thought of this
when i get married
i want both my mom and my auntie to walk me down the aisle
gaahhhh... i fantasies too much... -.-

i almost cried typing this post... ><
i cannot express how much i love them!
cannot imagine what i would be without both of them...

words cannot express how much i love you both
kimmie

0 comments: