CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, May 22, 2009

22 may

i.fell.sick.
sighx...
want me to tell u how it all happened?
lol! it's okay
i'll tell anyways
^^


well. i think the main reason why i fell sick was
because i didnt drink enough water.
yesterday when i came home from school
i ate maggi mee cup *actually some ramyeon cup*
after that i ate a packet of chips
my sore throat came
but i didnt bother
then when i finally decided to drink water, it was already TOO late
it sore-d up already
i keep assuming it'll be okay
but that night my nose started to run like tap water
worst of all it was only from one side of the nose... *it's actually a good thing?*
i wanted to study abit of bio before sleeping
too tired, slept
even when i sleep... i keep waking up.. boo.


then today when i woke up
my throat was still killing me
and my nose was still running
this is where i know fever will hit me next
so i brought my jacket to school
owh i couldnt talk this morning
throat too pain even to open and say a word. T.T
had bio paper 3
my nose wouldnt stop flowing
so i kept sniffing and sneezing in class
and i couldnt wait to finish up my paper
so that i could go to the toilet and blow them all out.
-.-

during recess i still had the sore throat and the flu
BUT after recess i felt really tired and the fever DID hit me
good thing i didnt have to sit for any paper after recess.
*talked to rachel and regina through papers. total papers used: 3. *
went library one hour before going home.
brought my jacket along, i slept there
after i thought i reli slept, regina came from nowhere and shouted SUPER JUNIOR
in a flash me and rachel*she joined me moments after i was sitting there to sleep* woke up instantly
we "curi-curi" used the internet excess in that room in the library
awsomeness super junior "my hyukkie" look soo darn cute! ><
then they started to spazz on Gu Jun Pyo. -.-
realised he look like sungmin, siwon and i-dont-know-who at certain angles.
of cos, super junior looks way cuter. ^^

when i came home, *i asked for porridge that morning for lunch*
i had my porridge and i didnt feel like eating... -.-
but i ate anyways
then i tried sleeping
so hard to sleep! T.T

tuition.
i.could.not.stop.talking
-.-
too hyper but too tired at the same time
and it was FREAKING cold. T.T
couldnt really concentrate. sighx

now. i wanna sleep
but
my nose is still running
and
it feels like my body is burning.

tired.
kimmie

0 comments: