CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

22 nov 09

i finally finished reading
" P.S. i love you... "
-.-
after dunno how many months that book has been with me
but i couldnt find time to read it
til now
buwahahhahahaa
touching story
but abit boring at certain places
haha

forgotten to mention
yesterday's post about MAMA
jap was represented by AKB48
well the name sounds cool then there were these few ppl
that look like they were too many for my eyes to count that fast
made my gave up counting how many they were even before i started
haha
well there were 15 ppl there
and the thought of 48 members in a group sounded REALLY impossible to me
true enough til i wikipedia them
seriously there were 48 members
they are then divided into 4 groups
group A
group K
group B
and training group?
the one present at MAMA was group K
the stage for them to perform was so small it looked like the 15 of them could make the stage BREAK
haha

then there was Lollipop representing Taiwan
before they got to perform, 4minute of Korea performed Muzik first
then they suddenly switched to Lollipop's performance
it made me go O.o?!
cos both songs are SO DIFFERENT
haha

that show was blardy boring till it made me fell asleep 20 mins before the show ended
-.-

i lost my crave for chocolate lately
T.T

food-fit
kimmie

0 comments: