CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

sunday 8th nov

ahk!
not a very good day
been suffocating myself in the room today
><

though i've been sleeping for almost the whole day today
i did study as well
=)
though hopefully it's enough
haha

sleep
study
eat
sleep
study
tv
eat
rest
comp
after this:
study
sleep

HEY!!
have u ever experienced blackout?
not as in electricity blackout
but what u see it in your own eyes even with your eyes open?
not getting what i'm saying?
lol
after sitting for a while,
u stand up
suddenly your head feels heavy
and you cant see anything but black
flooding your eyes eventhough it's clear that your eyes are open and you're trying to look at something
...
awesome eyh?
i used to feel that when i sleep too much
and here i'm having it again
that thingy only happens for a few moments
so it's cool.
i guess.
=)

my head feels heavy
my back has been aching since i woke up
i feel unwell!
><

my personal side effects of sleeping too much
buwahahhahahahha
wonder what'll happen to me once hols starts?

ahk!
kimmie

0 comments: