CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

aha~ i'm online
again...
i'm suppose to be studying
just couldnt get myself to go back to that mood now
lol

prize presentation ceremony thingy
the one where our school won
Best Teamwork Award
for that 1st of August o9 sale
not bad that we won something
=)
but i couldnt go
due to some reasons
i wonder how it was?

do u realise every single thing you do
needs a decision?
and i really do mean everything
lol
random.
=)

falalalala~
i feel like being an assassin and go murder ppl now
lmao
my goodness...
superbness randomness case!!
woops~
nut loose! keke
would someone come and repair me? lol

been talking to myself lately
lol
see la
nobody reads this blog!
this is a coloured proof!
lmao

life goes on
=)

gone mad.
kimmie

0 comments: