CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

=S

so it's 11.59pm
and i'm still not downstairs studying yet
sighs
i dont know why but i feel like i needed to talk to someone
but at the same time i dont feel like talking
pah...
funny feeling i have -.-

lol. halloween seems like a fun thing
maybe i should try organizing one next year
*day dreams*

i've been making superbly weird noises and shrieks lately
no idea why
but it definitely did make my auntie and bro look at me one kind
haha
kinda cool
i wonder if they do get annoyed by my doing that
haha

insane-ism
buwahahahhaa
add a lil of randomness in there too!
wah! i forgotten how chocolate tastes like already
=(
lost my mood for chocolate lately
TT
not good.
=S

lalala~ raise your hands and post on my chatbox
if you're reading this!
i wanna see how many of u are actually reading this
poor blog...
i dont know how many ppl are actually reading u!
=(
hang it there!
haha

i think i'm going mad... =D
kimmie

0 comments: