CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

photography

i am officially a photographer amateur. =D
my bro got a new cam so i can borrow his previous one.
buwahahahhahaha
awesome.

but i didnt know how to use it
hahahaha
so he was explaining to me how to use it
but i was still BLUR
*as usual*

and before this he trained and took my photos
they werent much compared to the NOW camera
sad for me
yay for him
TT
why?
cos i dont think i'll get many free shots like last time already
to think again
thanx to his practices, he now only can become pro
and i became his assistant
haha
though i'm not sure for how long
wait till i ask him for my money
=D
lol
later he pro-er already dun wan me as his assistant for sure
xDD

anyhow, we went for a photoshoot yesterday
to shoot ppl
pre-wedding/couple pics
and i got to try out the camera!
but as his assistant,
i got to carry about 5kg of extra load
walking around the park following where ever the location is nice
*hey, photoshoot can be tiring okay? even the 'models' were sweaty and tired*
owh well
it was cool.
=DD

it was tiring.
kimmie

0 comments: