CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14 jan o9

today is wednesday
ten minutes more... thursday
counting the days on and on and on..?
38 days to road run... *merentas desa*
43 days to ....
45 days to sports day
count
count
count...
what is this?!

well this year is starting to hit me already...
i'm troubling my auntie sending me from skool and to skool and back and then to tuition den home...DAILY! * i feel bad... but how?!*
only day of is saturday and sunday... where i'd stay home and stay on bed whole day if possible.
it's hard waking up in the morning nowadays...
homework still tolerable...
what teacher teached... i need to revise more to keep up...

this year is up to me to lead my own year...
with many "notes-to-self" reminders...
i am still looking forward to everyday... ^^

blank
kimmie

0 comments: