CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, January 30, 2009

30 Jan o9

early in the morning
or maybe late at night

i'm still bored!
i need to do my homework
but i'm too lazy to finish it... ><
i didnt stay in front of the comp whole day *that's a good thing*
still
BORED!
once school starts... busy busy busy... lol
owh well
this is life after all! ^^

home is the place where i rest... *and eat not forgetting comp and tv as well* hehe
and school... drama? haha *study! school activities... friends. =) *
i'm gonna miss sleeping...

still hoping i'll fully recover from this boredom-ness before school starts... ><
and also finishing up my homework!

i'm ruining my own self by sitting in front of the darn computer!!! ...
i'm aware about this
but i still cant get myself off this chair...
it's the sleeping that makes me leave the chair... * ^^ *

*i know i'm talking rubbish... sorry >< *

lalalalala
kimmie

0 comments: