CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

cny hols o9

time for my pimples to 'pop' out to surface...
confirm that i cant sing... *though i wish i can*
online whole day
stay up til late at night *or early morning*
waking later than usual * can almost reach 12 hours of sleeping*
not doing homework
forgetting how to eat at proper times
it seems like i'm stuck to this chair in front of the computer...
*and wasting my time...*
i am regretting a little
hey... maybe i can do my homework tonight?
=)

i've also got breaking dawn to read... ><

my phone battery dies pretty fast nowadays...

ang pau tally : 6 i dont think i'll be going places to collect ang pau-s this year unless i am allowed to go this saturday... if not i'll think of something to do... will not rot to death at home though i dont want to get scolded again... but i've got addicted to the comp it seems more interesting than doing my homework... ><


*what is wrong with me?!*
kimmie

0 comments: