CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Friday, January 9, 2009

9th Jan o9

"Aha!
Listen Boy
My First Love Story
My Angel and My Girls
My sunshine
Oh! Oh! let's go!"
intro of the song Gee~ ^^
and this song has been playing since 5th Jan and it has been irritating my cousin sister since... * ^^ *
the album is released! but i'll only get mine hopefully next week!
-
There was a meeting for Green house today
and the teachers were familiar teachers the ones where i can actually 'Hi!' them... =)
then we were to vote for the board
SECRETARY?!
i have never done that before... and i didnt know how to use windows excel even the microsoft word's table as well... *dang*
so i spent the whole afternoon exploring almost gave up *i was tired too!*
good thing my c.sister was home... she could teach me
but that was like after FEW hours of self-exploring... *this was when i got hungry plus a slight headache*
then i had to get ready for tuition...
good experience... i learnt something new! yay!
-
add maths in tuition already in chapter 3...
how am i gonnna catch up?!
eventually i understand what teacher is teaching
but i couldnt manage it myself lol... teacher even said "u understand what i tought today is enough next week oni do" ... wow?
-
btw... sejarah class in school today was boring...
my head felt heavy but i could hear what she was teaching and my eyes was still blinking away...
and i finally got my locker! but now i have to wait for my key...
-
it's starting.
kimmie
* o9 here i come! *

0 comments: