CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

when crazy ppl run...

THEY SCREAM!
xDD
last thursday sports practice
me and haniza were running 1oom sprint AND screaming...
lol~
then we were both crazy enough to lie on the field*padang* staring into the sky until teacher called me asking for my help... xD
that night when i went tuition
my friends were telling me how crazy i was that evening
i laughed till my cheeks hurt... haha!

wednesday stayed back til 7?
doing crazy things again
but this time
i dont remember what were those crazy things i did... ><


*i havent clean my room yet and chinese new year is like... monday? ><*

Friday!
home early!
HOLIDAY earlier!
my auntie let me go subang! ^^
went sunway pyramid with friends
walk walk walk survey
EAT!!! ^^
*i also tested the anna sui's nail polish... omg!!! i love it! it even has a scent... *rm45!!! T.T*
*dreams of owning one-the black-glittery one*
after sunway pyramid went to check some rose price
then tuition
dinner
went to giant * i got a new pair of running shoes!!! ^^* blue n white~
finally home!

today!!
i'm sitting in front of the computer sticky -now-
went back hometown to help grandma clean up house...
it was HOT i sweated while doing cleaning chores...
just got home an hour ago... c
cant seem to get my butt of this chair... ><


IT's THUNDERING!!!!!! ><
gtg!!!!!!!!!!

happy cny!
-to self: happy resting!-


i wanna bath!!
kimmie

0 comments: