CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010, new me, new blog?

haha
something like that la
i've got a new blog specially for 2010

it's a life of a 17.

and also... the chatbox is linked to this blog and my current blog...
so try not to get confused with the contents of the chatbox when necessary xD

=)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

title-less

woke up at 8.30am

slept back til 11.30am
xD

tomorrow's chinese new year already...
i'm not sure what to do this time...
usually i would say i want to gamble...
and maybe going house to house also...
but i didnt really got to do that last year
i'll see what i get to do this year... =)



I'm trying to make this flower/ferrero rocher as a sample for YE
it turns out not as easy as i thought
but i guess i figured how already...
just need the material... hehe
it's for V day!

my mp3 rusted??
wow.
i was thinking of getting it ready for road run *merentas desa*
lol
it's been a year plus since i didnt touch my mp3
my phone took over its function... ><
i cant be holding my phone in my hands while running right? *or can i?*
i've been listening to snsd songs lately...
i'm not sure why
but i am... xD
blasting it out loud as well! haha
my phone is like half dead...
it didnt ring or anything *sadly... it's normal*
other than using it to blast songs...
it just sits there...
xD
random.random.random...
anyone wanna come my house to teman me? lol
lepak-ing
kimmie


0 comments: